In the movie Legally Blonde, there is a defining moment where Elle's friend, Paulette (and before you begin to think that I'm some sort of Legally Blonde fanatic, let me say in my defense that I had to look that up on IMDB) asks Elle if she's sure of something (of what, I'm not exactly sure) and Elle responds, "As sure as I am that no one looks good in paisley."Well, today I bought a dress for a wedding that I'm going to in California and it happens to have a paisley pattern on it.
So, is Elle correct in saying that no one looks good and paisley? Or was she wrong for a change (because, you know, she always turns out to be right in those movies)?
I, personally, think that I look pretty okay in paisley.

1 comment:
Aww!! It looks so purdy! I want to see it on you.
Post a Comment